Thursday, February 10, 2011

You Mean More To Me!

You Mean More to Me!
By: Natasha D. Rufin
Date: February 10th, 2011

It's that time again
When everyone around us seem to be more than friends
When love is flying about in the air
And we are as usual here...

Here in this place where no one thinks we should be
Telling us how we should walk,
How we should talk,
How we should show love.

You and I work well together
We speak the same language in our hearts,
We walk the same path
Why is it that everyone else cant look at us
Add the numbers
Get the right answers to our math?

Baby we may not have everything
But I know that you mean everything to me
You provide me with all that I really need
Provide me with such love
You baby are my heart's desire
You are the only love for me
So today I want to tell you
That you mean more to me than any diamond ring!

To the true love of my life- I really don't need the ring/rings to know we are committed for life! I love you!